Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 3 -- So Busy!!!

This is really a busy week!!

Although Monday is a public holiday, and we do not need to go to the class, I still feel busy at home in preparing for the whole week and doing my homework because this week is so important that may influenced my overseas study life.

On Wednesday, we have an exam of writing a critical response to an article about English language with no less than 500 words in 90 minutes. Although we discussed the whole article in group for more than an hour, and Robyn helped us analysed four main arguments that the writer claims, it is still difficult for us to write this response. I have prepared some opinions during the break. However, when I picked up my pen and began to write, my brain is empty. I cannot remember anything. When Robyn told us there only 10 mins left, I haven’t begin with my conclusion. Disasters pile up on one another. When I try to focus my mind in the last two mins in the last few sentences, someone’s mobile phone rang, and rang, and rang, and rang…OK, I gave up!! How can I finish the essay with a good ending under such situation?

This week we began to compare two essays and then response to them. It is much difficult than one. At the first day, I even cannot followed Carla's step. How come?! And the lecture listening on Thursday shocked me again. There are all bed news for me.
However, the most bed news for me is that, I need to take the IELTS test this Saturday, and I haven't prepared anything about it. OMG!


I now really hope there are 48 or even 72 hours a day...God bless me!!

Busy...busy...busy...

2 comments:

  1. Yes,it's a very busy week and we all worry about the writing exam. In the last ten days we should challenge more difficult critical response.Hope god bless us that we can pass the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good reflection!i also think that this week is very busy!especially you need to take the IELTS test this weekend.critical response is also for me now. i also do not how to write it!OH, so difficult!

    ReplyDelete