Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 2 -- Critical Response

The main aim of the second week was to practice how to write a critical response essay.

Actually, it confused me. Among "A BELT", these five elements, I think the most difficult one is "L"--logic. On one hand, sometimes it is difficult to distinguish the argument is logical or not, because I am not familiar with topics that about language. On the other hand, the way I write about how the argument is illogical is not easy, sometimes, I response in an illogical way. I am now so worried about the text that will taken on next Wednesday. I need to practice more and to be more familiar with all the aspects. Hope everything goes well!

Except critical response, we also learnt reading for comprehensions, listening and taking notes… All of these practice are a bit harder than week 1, however, I found myself can do a better job compare to week 1. So happy!!


Now, two weeks past. Comparing to E6, E7 keeps me busy. I need to spend time finishing my discussion board and reflection in advance, or I do not have time to practice my oral presentation. All of this requires me to arrange my time rationally, or I may have trouble in the EOC. I believe if I can deal them well, I also prepared better for my university life.

I heard from a recent E-mail that our enrolment to the university has been moved up. Time is not enough for me to improve my English, no time to lose, FIGHTING!!!!

picture comes from: http://www.mfdcmacau.com/blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment